The energy and environmentally friendly alternative for freshwater and marine aquariums. Significantly higher illuminance per energy consumption than conventional fluorescent tubes.
Even without a HQI burner, the more focused light guidance creates reflections of the water surface on the decoration, soil and organisms even in the freshwater aquarium (so-called Sonnenkringel effects). This makes the aquarium even more lively and natural.
– Particularly effective special LED elements for a very natural appearing aquarium lighting.
– At very low operating costs significantly higher light output per energy input compared to conventional fluorescent tubes. Low operating temperature prevents energy loss.
– Particularly efficient light supply through complete emission of light into the aquarium. Balanced color spectrum with blue content corresponds to the natural light conditions and improves coloring, growth and well-being of the aquarium inhabitants.
– Long life span
– Cheap eco-balance: Long life, minimum CO2 and no mercury.
– High safety (low voltage operation)
– low weight
The diodes used in our products provide high quality light and even allow you to save 90% of the energy compared to standard lighting. The LED lighting is characterized by its very long life and 1 W guarantees 8 times more light.
Input: 100-240V / 50 / 60Hz 220mA – Output: 24V 0.5A
Width of the cover lamp: 7 cm
Height of the cover lamp: 2.5 cm
Height incl. Legs: 5 cm
Color temperature: white 9000K, blue 10000K