Tetra pH KH Plus
Tetra pH / KH Plus enables precise and controlled increase of carbonate hardness (KH). The pH value depends on the KH and the carbon dioxide value (CO2). If the CO2 value is constant, the pH value can only be influenced by the KH.
- The pH is stabilized and prevented from acid plummeting
- The optimal adjustment of the KH and pH value is also important for near-natural aquarium water in order to take into account the needs of the various fish species.
- The water values should be regularly with z. B. Tetra test 6in1 be controlled
- 250ml for 1,000 liters of aquarium water (increase in KH by about 1 ° dH)
- For all fresh and saltwater aquariums
The following values are recommended for the different species of fish: fresh water, company pool: 3 – 10 ° dH KH value; 6.5-8.8 pH value fresh water, “hard” water e.g. Malawi and Tanganjika cichlids, East African Cichlid: 10 – 15 ° dH KH value; 7.8-8.5 pH value fresh water, “soft” water e.g. Discus, salmon, black-water fish: 2 – 5 ° dH KH value; 6.0 – 7.5 pH seawater, in general: 8 – 10 ° dH KH value; 8.0 – 8.5 pH Value Keep out of the reach of children.
Application: 5ml to 20l aquarium water increase the KH by about 1 ° dH. For an increase of more than 1 ° dH dosage adjust accordingly, z. B. Increase by 2 ° dH: 10ml to 20l. Maximum increase per day: 3 ° dH.